Who We Are
We are a specialist care provider who will delivers living and outreach support to people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs conditions.
"CLIA" stands for Community Living Independent Adult - Care. At the very heart of what we do, we believe people with learning disabilities can flourish when living independently. We believe with the right support and the right living conditions, anyone can live happily and independently.
Supported living services
For adults living at Disraeli Lodge, we build a support care plan which is tailored to each unique individual. This might include:
- Daily living tasks
- Personal care
- Health and medication support
- Budgeting and managing money
- Building links with friends, family and the community
- Social and leisure activities
- Support finding employment
- Making healthy lifestyle choices
- Help with tenancy management
You can be referred to our supported living services by your local authority or by contacting us directly.
Where We Are
We're based in Putney, South West London. We've got two homes (with a third opening March 2019).
Director: Sohail Edwin
Phone: +44 (0) 7738 510 983